For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to
see it.
~Ivan Panin~



Translate My Page

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons New perfume—L♥V Me

Kimora Lee Simmons New perfume—L♥V Me



Kimora Lee Simmons is a woman who has it all – a thriving career, three great kids, and a husband.  Now, she can add perfume maker to her list of accomplishments with the arrival of her sixth scent, Baby Phat L♥V Me by Coty.




“I wanted to create a fragrance that makes girls feel proud, powerful and ready to conquer the world,” Simmons said in a statement. “I believe you have to truly love yourself, take care of yourself and believe in your strength before you can soar. My new fragrance embodies all of these ideals, and I can’t wait to share it with my fans.”

The 34-year-old entrepreneur wanted the fragrance to embody qualities that exude femininity and strength. The oriental musk fragrance is made up of notes including apricot blossom, tangerine, passion fruit, frangipani blossom, jasmine petals and tiger orchid, along with vanilla blossom and sandalwood.

Each of the elements is apparent in the three notes – what you smell when first applied, what it turns into and then how it smells when dry.)

The perfume includes an inspirational message. As for the smell test, while everyone is different, the fragrance is actually a light scent, with floral notes subtle enough for a teenager, yet adult enough if someone older wanted to wear it. The eau de toilette will be priced at 0.5 oz $17 and 1.0 oz $28

Image courtesy of KLS.com

                                                                                   

Keep it beautiful (✿◠‿◠)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

sounds great thanx4sharing hun,i already love the bottle so Im sold hehe.

Unknown said...

Sher: I have to look for this one :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

The packaging is too cute! Your blog is fab :)

cletsey said...

I agree that was a great packaging I love it.

human pheromones

hollysagemini said...

I love Baby Phat goddess...will have to check this one out. KLS can do nothing wrong in my books LOL

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails