For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to
see it.
~Ivan Panin~



Translate My Page

Friday, March 11, 2011

Milani 'Melange Infusion of Colors Collection'

I was looking around in Walgreens and saw this display of some beautiful eyeshadows from Milani.  Seems like cosmetics prices are changing drastically especially drug store cosmetics.   I couldn't believe the price $6.99 each.   These are so beautiful it was hard for me to pick one.  Yep, I only bought one.

                                                            (Click to get a closer look)

614 Famous Duo. A metallic marbleized baked eyeshadow Black, Silver and Red
Did you see this collection?  Which ones did you get? 


Keep it beautiful (✿◠‿◠)

4 comments:

Tinuke said...

I WANT THAT FAMOUS DUO. I BOUGHT THE BLUE MY MIND, AND THE DARK BROWN ONE, DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME. THEY ARE SO PIGMENTED. I AM REALLY DEVELOPING INTEREST IN DRUGSTORE EYESHADOWS NOW!!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Tinuke: You got some pretty ones. I may get more :)

Sher said...

these look so pretty,we dont hve Milani cosmeticsin our UK drugstores,mayb will check ebay

VICKYFF said...

Thanks for the brain storms. It has been fun to let it all hang out. This was a no-holds-barred mental jamboree that will be missed.
Wedding Dresses
Very nice , I shall try.. Well deserved! I really enjoy your blog and am impressed by your finds. Keep it up!
Sweet memories.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails