For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to
see it.
~Ivan Panin~



Translate My Page

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette is Baaack!!

I was flipping through my latest Ulta booklet on page 7 it shows the picture of Urban Decay Naked Palette.  The colors are arranged in a different order then the original palette as shown below. The new palette shown in the booklet starts with eyeshadow Gunmetal ending with Virgin

I don't have this palette but now I have a chance to get it.  I will be using my $3.50 coupon to get it. Whoo Who!


Photo by Temptalia

Do you have this palette?  What do you like about it?


Keep it beautiful (✿◠‿◠)

10 comments:

Tinuke said...

I actually just bought the palette about two months ago and I love it. The colors are great for everyday wear.

http://makeupbycoilybella.blogspot.com/

jbrobeck said...

Unfortunately you will not be able to use the $3.50 coupon, as Urban Decay is considered a prestige brand.

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Tinuke: Good to hear. thx :)

jbrobeck: Aaaaw, Okay I've calm down now. I guess I have to shell out the dough :)

"Haute Girl" said...

I really like having it but i have to honestly say i dont use it as much as i thought I would.

la trousse a tichou said...

I've got it, its very wonderful
I just waiting, sleek nude palette, to compare them.
do you already use it ?

Beauty on a College budget said...

I own this palette and I swear I use it everyday day, I've had it for almost a year and have yet hit the bottom of any shadow, best beauty investment ever!

rita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hollysagemini said...

I dont have it, the brand isn't available here but sheesh! Is it ever popular!

zeys said...

i loved your blog, it looks really stylish and elegant! i am following you, if you follow me too i will be so happy :)

http://zeysfashionroom.blogspot.com/

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails