For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to
see it.
~Ivan Panin~



Translate My Page

Sunday, July 11, 2010

UDPP, New Package??

UDPP IS FINALLY GETTING NEW PACKAGING!!!



Just heard from Twitter Urban Decay will be putting the eye primers in a squeeze tube (just like the face primers) starting with the fall/winter collection. For those of you who don’t know, this is a huge deal because the current packaging is useless and requires people to slice it open to get half of the product.

Also the Book of Shadows III (coming this fall) will feature the same style of hand-drawn art as the Vegan Palette, and the mirror will feature lights to help you apply more easily. .


Keep it beautiful ^_^

9 comments:

1xellus1 said...

this is exciting news! thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

You are so welcome :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Oh happy day! I hate cutting those damned things apart...dangerous. But I'm going to get my moneys worth, especially when I saw how much product goes to waste. It might mean buying it more often (one full sized UDPP filled 4 empty lip gloss tubes - which is what I put them in to use), but its worth it to save on the hassles. Great info and I love your new blog! :)

Unknown said...

LWFTT: Thanks girl for the following! I bought one tube and saved it to cut open but I haven't yet. Now I'll be waiting on the new ones. yay! :D

Dandy112 said...

This is really good news! I have a tube that I used but it is not at the point that I have to break it open...yet...lol

Unknown said...

Darlene, I finished mind and was going to slice it open but haven't yet. I just might wait for the new package :)

justme said...

this sounds really lovely! the light is a good idea

Unknown said...

Yes it really is :)

Sharon said...

it will be a relief...wow great news thanx for sharing,,cant wait

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails