There are so many useful household items that are lying around the house that are really useful other then what it's meant for.
1. Phillips Milk of Magnesia is not only good for constipation, also can be used for those with oily skin it's great as a foundation primer.
2. Don't have any cotton balls to remove your nail polish. Save your old dryer sheets they work just as good.
3. Baking soda’ s natural abrasive texture combined with it’s acidic neutrality make it an excellent exfoliant for skin and nails. Mix a spoonful of baking soda with a little bit of water or gentle facial cleanser to create a thick paste (if you have sensitive skin use less baking soda). Massage lightly on pre-moistened skin in circular motions.
4. Vinegar as a natural hair rinse. It will remove product build-up from hairspray, mousse, gel, and other hair setting lotions while it also works to keep the hair from tangling. Simply mix equal parts of vinegar together with water. After shampooing the hair, apply your normal conditioner and rinse. Then add the vinegar mixture and work it through the hair to the ends. Rinse again, dry, and style as normal.
5. Credit cards used to aid with mascara application just place it right on your eyebrow and gently lift it up an inch then apply your mascara so that each and every eyelash even the itsy-bitsy baby ones are accessible
What about you? What are some interesting items you rely on for beauty?
Keep it beautiful (✿◠‿◠)